1. Various voice terminals, system products, and application software, providing end-to-end public security solutions.
2. Powerful wireless voice call function：The powerful trunking call function improves originally weak trunking call services, including priority call, ambience listening, dynamic group number assignment (DGNA), combination of talk groups, and emergency alarm.
3. Seamless integration with digital trunking systems (PDT and TETRA) to meet the digital trend.
Convenient short message communication enables management of daily tasks for police officers: go online, go offline, report standby status, and cancel standby status reporting.
4. Unified platform and framework, plug-in design, satisfying customization requirements.
5. Grid-based management and flat dispatching.
6. Open platform architecture.
The system platform is open and can provide a third party with the dispatching function that integrates wired and wireless communication. This platform allows a third party to obtain high-speed GPS data and use voice and message channels, and to develop a dispatch and command system based on customization requirements.
Based on incident taking quantity and emergency handling process, a command center is deployed with incident taking agents, handling agents, supervisors/monitors, commanders, and joint emergency response agents in proportion, to implement incident handling, case recording, study and determination analysis, and dispatching. Command centers can be deployed hierarchically as required.
·Incident taking and handling agents
For incident taking and handling agents, three screens are deployed for each agent. The incident taking and handling screen is used to receive calls, record events, and dispatch police forces. The PGIS screen is used to visually determine the occurrence of events and the distribution of police forces near the incident site. The dispatching screen is used to call road policemen or police stations near the incident site.
For supervisors/monitors, two screens are deployed for each agent. The main screen is monitored by the agent and is composed of GIS, video, and data statistic interfaces, each of which can be dragged freely and laid out flexibly. The dispatching screen is used for dispatching in emergency.
. Agents in police stations
These agents are deployed in police stations located far from command centers to receive incident orders, simply dispatch police forces, and report incidents.
YT- Communication integrated command & control system applies to urban emergency command and control, as well as other industrial scenarios where a call center is required to receive calls, collect information, generate dispatching orders, dispatch personnel for handling, collect dispatching statistics, and monitor the handling. Such scenarios include but are not limited to environment-friendly industry, governmental hotlines, safe production, oil industry, safety supervision, airports, railways, emergency medical aids, and urban management.