Atex Fire Skull Vibration Headset
1. Sound is transmitted by vibrating bones in your skull, keeping ambient noise away.
2. Large-sized PTT for easy operation.
3. In-helmet capability enables it to work with gas masks.
4. Fast connector between conduction parts and PTT enables you to be responsive to any emergency event.
5. PTT complies with IP55requirements.
5. ATEX approved.
Sound Pressure Level: 82±2dB (Single part,0.2w/0.5m); Rated Power: 200mW, Max. Power: 500mW;
Distortion (typical): ＜5％ @ 1KHz;
Speaker Impedance: 32Ω±15% @ 1KHZ;
Sensitivity: 45dB below 1vot / G acceleration@1kHz;
Application: for users engaged in fire fighting, rescue, mining and chemical engineering. It is designed for those who need to wear helmets and masks.